1st Line IT Support Engineer
About the Position
The principal role of the Support Engineer is to ensure that IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing first line support both on the phone and within emails within agreed timescales for all products, services and equipment.
Requirements & Experience
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot asking customers relevant questions to get the issue resolved
- Proven experience of a similar role for customer service or first line support.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Diplomatic in communication both verbally and written.
- Excellent Microsoft skills which can be transferred
In return you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience and all the relevant tools to succeed in your new role.