Azure DevOps Engineer
About the Position
Bristow Holland are recruiting an excellent 100% fully remote Azure DevOps Engineer position for a leading technology organisation based in Colchester.
This role is responsible for maintaining, implementing, and supporting the infrastructure in the cloud. This includes being involved in new projects supporting the internal and external clients.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring monitoring alerts are responded to.
- Automating tasks where possible.
- Treating Infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Supporting development teams in DevOps Best Practices.
Requirements & Experience
- Strong Microsoft Azure experience
- Windows and Linux Server Administration
- Virtual Machines
- Deep knowledge of Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Understanding of DevOps tools (Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines)
- Strong knowledge of scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python)