BI Team Lead – Tableau

About the Position

Database & Business Intelligence
Permanent
Ipswich, Suffolk
£60,000 - £75,000 per annum

Job Role

As the BI Team Lead the role will be split, with 75% focused on hands on, project work whilst the remaining 25% will be on leading a team of 2/3 Data specialists.

The role will involve working with clients to understand their requirements, offering guidance on how to get the best out of their data, identifying valuable insights and creating engaging dashboards for visualisation with expert recommendations off the back.

Requirements & Experience

Technology wise, we’re looking for someone with a strong, commercial understanding of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server at an enterprise level. Any other BI tools will also help, as would the likes of SQL and experience working with relational databases.


Job Benefits

Insights

27-06-22
Industry Analysis

Long drawn out interview processes are going to lose you talent! Andy Bristow explains why you're at risk of losing the recruitment game! 

27-03-22
For Candidates

With the recent explosion of NFTs into the public consciousness, the buzz around Web 3.0 is growing. The vision is of a new version of the internet; decentralised, private and removed from the control of Big Tech. The reality remains to be seen.

08-06-22
For Candidates

So how do you get in on the action? What are the top ways of ensuring your CV stands out and doesn’t get lost in the rapidly-growing stream of 1s and 0s?

19-05-22
For Candidates

It is important that you adequately plan your recruitment process, whether you are looking to employ someone or be employed yourself, follow our checklist to make sure you are in a good position to let things run smoothly and minimise issues. Make your CV Digital Your digital footprint is now one of the best ways...