Business Analyst – Ipswich
About the Position
A large and reputable organisation based in Ipswich is recruiting a driven and talented Business Analyst to join it's expanding team. It is a highly desirable and varied place to work and requires an innovative, high performing IT service. The organisation is currently going through a period of ambitious change and redevelopment, and the Programmes and Projects Team is growing to meet the ambitions of the organisation. As a result, this is an exciting time to join an expanding team that is tasked with delivering a wide range of high-profile strategic projects.
Requirements & experience
As a Business Analyst you will work directly with key stakeholders across the organisation to understand existing and future business requirements. You will review systems and processes to help define how changes to IT services can be successfully and consistently delivered to add value to the organisation. You will be involved with the full project life cycle from inception through to completion and will gather requirements, analyse and produce detailed process maps, and deliver functional and non-functional specifications.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the full project life cycle from inception through to completion, including project initiation, process and requirements analysis, testing, and transition to live activities
- Demonstrable experience of the use of core business analysis tools and techniques including workshop facilitation, process mapping and requirements elicitation and documentation
- Experience in successfully influencing changes in current practices to support business benefits
- Experience of working with methodologies such as waterfall and agile
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to a new situations and environments
- ISEB Business Analysis and/or Project Management methodologies such as Prince 2 qualifications are desirable but not essential
- It is essential that you are able to communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, and can present compelling arguments both written and oral
- You will have experience in building good relationships at all levels across stakeholder groups and partner organisations to enable the smooth delivery of business change