About the Position
The Data Quality Analyst will work within a newly created data management team to assist in the implementation of the data management programme. This role will be reporting into the Data Governance Manager and will form part of a new team brought in to make the most out of the existing data they have, whilst improving the data quality, data governance and data management processes moving forward.
Some of the duties include:
- Data profiling, data analysis and manipulation using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Managing data quality for business-critical data
- Maintain and develop IDQ ETL functions including migration and integration
- Assisting in the building and maintenance of reports using Power BI
- Identifying and Defining Data Elements for the Business Glossary
- Translation of technical information into business language and vice versa
- Translate business data quality requirements into data quality rules using IDQ
Requirements & Experience
Technology wise we’re looking for someone with Power BI, SQL and knowledge of ETL concepts and tools such as SSIS and Microsoft ETL. Any experience with data warehousing and data modelling will also be key.