IT Infrastructure Engineer
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing company in Colchester. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business.
This is a hands-on technical position, where you will cover everything on the Infrastructure side.
You will manage the day to day operations of the IT infrastructure with responsibility for related upgrades, with a focus on supporting the IT and Network services across the business.
This role is part of the IT Infrastructure Support Team, responsible for the maintenance, support and ongoing development of IT Infrastructure covering end user computing and server technologies across all locations.
We are looking for someone who is extremely proactive and will use their initiative to build long term and robust solutions
Requirements & Experience
IT Infrastructure Engineer staff are responsible for ongoing IT systems maintenance, function, and availability. Tasks will include:
- Relaying information to the departments.
- Support the continued development and integration of IT infrastructure and alignment to the needs across the business.
- Preserve IT stability and assistance for all departments and assess that they are meeting staff needs.
- Maintain assets by maintaining patching, disaster recovery and back-up processes, information security, creating/implementing approved improvements, auditing, and managing structures.
- Server experience
- Office 365 experience
- Experience with Networks eg firewalls
- Virtualization experience (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum and an excellent benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.