IT Infrastructure Engineer
About the Position
A national organisation based in Ipswich is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing internal IT operations team taking a lead on a variety of projects and supporting the business with any 3rd line related issues.
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will deliver IT Infrastructure, Network and Server projects and manage the day to day operations of the IT infrastructure. You’ll be working in a large team implementing and managing the infrastructure to ensure the core IT across all sites of the organisation is stable and is developed according to the needs of the business.
- Act as third line support for infrastructure, device management or end user productivity services across the business.
- Successfully deliver Infrastructure projects.
- Day to day administration of all hardware, software and network services.
- Understanding and experience of SLA management.
- Create and maintain operational procedures, configuration, and technical documentation to a high standard.
- Resolve complex technical faults maximising the use of any resource available.
- To manage infrastructure in accordance with industry best practice.
Requirements & Experience
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation experience such as Hyper-V or VMWare
- Citrix or Remote Desktop Services (RDS) experience.