IT Service Desk Analyst
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an excellent IT Support opportunity working for an expanding business based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
The principal role of the IT Service Desk Analyst is to ensure that IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing IT support both on the phone and within emails within agreed timescales for all products, services and equipment.
Requirements & Experience
- Experience working within an IT service desk environment
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop Services and Thin Client technologies
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot asking customers relevant questions to get the issue resolved
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Diplomatic in communication both verbally and written.