IT Support Engineer
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company in Farringdon London that is looking to bring on a talented IT Support Engineer.
The principal role of the IT Support Engineer is to ensure that 1st / 2nd line IT requirements are managed professionally to time, within cost and with a high standard.
You will be responsible for providing IT support both remotely and desk-side within agreed time-scales for all products, services and equipment.
Requirements & Experience
- Provide 1st & 2nd line IT technical support to users.
- Liaising with users via phone and email.
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop Services and Thin Client technologies
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot asking customers relevant questions to get the issue resolved
- Resolve and manage technical issues.
- Follows support processes and tracks against SLA’s.
- Undertake project work and implementations / roll-outs.
- Experience working in an IT Support position previously.
- Extensive support of Active Directory and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Experience with Windows server
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience with Windows Desktop.
- Experience with Office 365.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £32,000 per annum with an excellent benefits package and all the right tools to succeed in your new role.