IT Support Engineer
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity to join a growing IT team for one of regions most high profile and successful businesses based in Bury St Edmunds as an IT Support Engineer.
As one of a team of IT Support Engineers your role will be to provide a first class level of support to internal users based both at company premises and remotely as home workers. Working to ITIL best practices you will strive to work collaboratively with the team to meet SLA targets, escalating where appropriate but always ensuring that the user is informed and included in progress. The role will suit someone who enjoys solving IT problems through excellent troubleshooting and supporting users who may not necessarily have IT backgrounds. You will thrive in a busy working environment and enjoy being part of a team.
As part of a wider IT services team, the future offers numerous progression and personal development opportunities for talented employees looking to build their career in IT.
Requirements & Experience
- Experience working within an IT service desk environment
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with Active Directory
- ITIL Foundation and Comptia A+ would be beneficial but not essential
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot asking customers relevant questions to get the issue resolved
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Diplomatic in communication both verbally and written.