IT Technical Manager
About the Position
Bristow Holland are currently searching for an IT Technical Manager to manage a team of Engineers in a rapidly growing organisation.
As the IT Manager you will oversee all 1st, 2nd and 3rd line IT support for all sections of the business. This is a hands on position so you will also be required to picked up 3rd line IT issues while also managing the team and ensuring high levels of internal customer service are maintained & improved on.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career who has a proven track record in delivering IT support to a significant sized organisation.
- You will support the business with all IT 1st, 2nd & 3rd line issues both on-site and remotely.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained and improved.
- Work with third parties to deliver project work or support the team with additional skill.
- Manage the full lifecycle of IT assets.
Requirements & Experience
- Extensive experience providing IT support to users.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory.
- Extensive experience supporting Windows Server.
- Virtualization experience.
- Experience working in the Cloud with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Extensive experience with Office 365.
- ITIL and change management.