IT Technical Support Engineer
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company based in Saxmundham that is looking to bring on a talented IT Support Engineer who can report into the Head of IT being a key member of the IT team.
This role is responsible for the end to end management of IT support tickets raised by customers and users across the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the position:
- Provide 2nd line IT technical support to users both on-site and remotely.
- Liaising with customers/users via phone and email.
- Resolve and manage technical issues.
- Undertake project work and implementations / rollouts.
Requirements & Experience
- Extensive support of Active Directory and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Experience with Windows Desktop.
- Windows Server knowledge.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware is desirable but not essential
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and all the relevant tools to succeed in your new role.