Lead DevOps Engineer
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an outstanding DevOps opportunity based in Colchester.
This position could be a real step up for someone looking to more into a management role as you will be responsible for managing the DevOps team & maintaining, implementing and supporting the infrastructure both in the cloud and on-premise.
This includes being involved in new projects supporting the internal and external clients.
Requirements & Experience
- Ensuring monitoring alerts are responded to Automating tasks where possible
- Supporting internal Development teams in a DevOps culture
- Travelling to other sites (Offices and Data centres)
- To manage all people processes for the DevOps Engineers including recruitment, performance management, reward and recognition, employee development and dealing with any performance issues in a timely and sensitive manner
- Experience working in an Azure environment
- Virtualisation experience
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Azure Resource Templates)
- Work with Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket or Confluence.
- Scripting experience with Powershell, Bash or Python