Lead DevSecOps Engineer
About the Position
In this role you will work as the Technical Lead for the business where you will take an excellent DevSecOps foundation and build upon it to handle the upcoming company growth. You will also be involved in all new projects supporting the internal and external clients.
- Monitoring and managing security SIEM tools such as Azure sentinel.
- Supporting DevOps and Developers in designing secure solutions in Azure.
- Setting up and using security tools such as Static Code analysis, Dynamic, and container security scanning to improve our security posture from code to infrastructure. All within pipelines.
- Supporting the engineering department in being IS27001 complaint by ensuring policy is followed on Azure via automation.
Requirements & Experience
- Key DevOps practices such as CI/CD and source control with Git.
- Programming languages such as Python or Go.
- A strong drive to engineer solutions using best practices.
- Security first design philosophy.
- Software-defined networking.
- Implementing solutions to provide observability of platform status and health.
- Configuration tools such as Ansible.
Salary is between £90,000 to £100,000 depending on experience as well as offering some fantastic benefits such as a 9 day working fortnight so you get one paid day off every 2 weeks.