Lead IT Project Manager
About the Position
Bristow Holland are working on a fantastic opportunity for a IT Project Manager to join an exciting and expanding IT organisation based in Cambridge.
We are looking for a hands-on and solutions focused IT Project Manager who likes working in a fast paced and busy environment, to lead a small team.
You will need to be highly organised, enjoy working to tight deadlines and be able to deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.
Requirements & Experience
- You will be responsible for delivering all IT projects.
- You will lead a small team and be responsible for all people management aspects of the team.
- You will develop comprehensive plans to meet customer requirements.
- You will monitor project progress continuously and escalate any concerns to Stakeholders.
- You will be hands on and work as part of the projects team in delivering solutions to clients.
Key Experience & Technical Skills
- Previous experience in an IT Project Management role (or similar).
- Previous experience in a Team Leader / Management role.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and solutions (Microsoft Server OS, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, VMware, Backup, Security Products, Storage Solutions, Networking).
- Desired but not essential – Prince 2 qualification.