Network Engineer – Work from Home
About the Position
Bristow Holland have an excellent remote opportunity for a Network Engineer to join an established and growing business.
In this position you will be deploying and managing networks including switches, routers and firewalls. Obtaining and backing up configurations of key network components. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and operation of resilient LAN and WAN networks.
Part of the role you will support the networking side of development projects and providing Incident resolution support for the business.
Requirements & Experience
- Certified to at least CCNA level or previously held CCNA certification
- Experience with working in a cloud environment
- Previous working experience with Juniper
- Experience of routing, switching, security and firewalls
- Able to engage and communicate with staff at all levels within the company, partners, suppliers and customers.
You can be based anywhere in the UK as the client is happy for you to work full time from home.