About the Position
You will work along side the Lead Network Engineer to ensure the IT Networks are kept secure, stable and provide a high level of service to its users.
You must have proven ability of configuring Switches, Routers and Firewalls with the ability and willingness to learn.
In this position you will be the main point of contact for all internal networking infrastructure which is made up of routers, switches and security devices and a Global IP network.
Requirements & Experience
- Must be qualified to Cisco CCNA or Juniper JNCIA level
- Knowledge of LAN switch configuration on Cisco Switches
- Knowledge of configuration on Cisco Routers including routing protocols
- Knowledge of Firewall & VPNs
- Experience of Network Management systems/platforms
- Administration of VOIP Telephony systems
- Design, testing & implementation of changes to networks, including software updates, hardware changes and configuration changes