Office 365 Engineer
About the Position
A Global organisation based in Farringdon is looking to hire an Office 365 Engineer to join their growing internal IT operations team.
As an integral member of the IT Operations team you will monitor, manage and develop the IT Infrastructure and Systems with a focus on Office 365 and associated technologies, across all sites and locations in the UK and overseas.
- Manage and maintain the Office 365 infrastructure focusing on Email (Exchange), TEAMS and SharePoint tenancy across all sites and locations globally.
- Management and responsibility of infrastructure used to support Office 365 such as Azure AD connect, ADFS, conditional access policies, MFA, app policies, endpoint manager.
- Migrate functions to Azure
- Knowledge sharing with information security, infrastructure and IT Management functions helping them to understand the Office 365 management tools beyond the admin centre.
- Management of Exchange, with strong understanding of email technologies.
- Management of TEAMS, continuously driving adoption of the platform and ensuring it is implemented to best practice.
- Management and maintenance of SharePoint.
- Management of OneDrive ensuring users have access to their personal documents.
Requirements & Experience
- Office 365 (Especially Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- ITIL processes