About the Position
Bristow Holland have an outstanding position for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join a market leading organisation based in Cambridge.
In this position you will be responsible for designing and building of a creative technical solution that meets the Company’s core product abilities. Part of role you will be the technical lead in sales discussions and developing the understanding of the clients technical requirement.
You will also work to provide information to the business on what customer needs are to feed into product development and existing product road maps.
You will take an active role in the transition from Pre-Sales, through contract signature to Service Delivery, so that the clients receive the service they wanted, as smoothly and swiftly as possible.
Requirements & Experience
- Mikrotik, Cisco and Juniper hardware & software knowledge
- Understanding of MPLS/BGP core networking and associated technologies.
- Experience with QoS solutions and traffic shaping
- Solution design and/or technical support experience with telephony services, preferably over IP.
- Solution design and/or technical support experience with cloud based hosted services.