This is an M&A Specialist role for an insurance brokers, who are going through a large transformation across several areas of the business.
As the M&A Specialist you will play a key role in supporting the M&A projects and initiatives, carrying out analysis, owning the due diligence process and working alongside the BA’s and PM’s through the discovery and implementation process.
In addition, you’ll have some exposure across UAT, training material to support the rollout and making sure all requirements and aspects are managed, understood and align with the programme.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Provide Business/technical M&A SME expertise to the programme
- Run the analysis and draft report production for the IBA element of the Due Diligence process
- Conduct analysis and define solutions with support for the Business Analyst & PM that meet the needs of the project Discovery & Implementation phases
- Implement change within their business area Provide and champion constructive challenge on gap analysis and proposed designs to ensure maximum value and do-ability of proposed solutions
- Work with the Business Analyst to create robust test cases, operating as the UAT tester in executing these and remediating defects
- Work with the Business Analyst to produce the training material and support training rollout
- Work with the Business readiness manager to ensure business change impacts are understood, agreed and documented
- Work with colleagues as the champion of change to successfully and sustainable embed new ways of working in BAU
- Ensure regular communication with key stakeholders including the Business Leads
- Manage business-related escalated project risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions as identified across work streams to the project manager
Apply for M&A Analyst now
"*" indicates required fields