Senior Digital Project Manager
About the Position
This role will see you reporting into CIO and you’ll be responsible for owning and managing the digital portfolio of projects and initiatives across the whole business. You’ll be responsible for delivering these projects successfully whilst playing a key part in how the business transitions into a more Digital world, including moving to Agile and planning the long term roadmap alongside the business strategy and goals.
Requirements & Experience
- Managing delivery of new and existing projects / product features
- Operational & Business Readiness – taking responsibility to ensure all policies, procedures and release governance processes are followed, produced and approved before a new product or release is implemented
- Excellent knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles with the ability to work in a hybrid model as needs must
- Championing Scrum / Agile methodologies on enterprise level application development projects
- Multi-year experience working on digital projects i.e., portals, websites, internal integrations
- Balanced business / technical background, with sufficient technical expertise to provide project leadership
This role would suit a Senior PM with experience in working with C level stakeholders, presenting ideas and implementing solutions. You’ll need lots of Digital knowledge and experience, understanding systems and applications with a proven track record of delivering these successfully.
Ideally you’ll come from an Insurance or Financial Services background although this isn’t essential.