About the Position
Based at their purpose built office, home to their software development team of around 12 made up of developers and testers you will be collectively responsible for providing high level quality assurance to the client’s industry leading technology platform.
Requirements & experience
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Write, maintain and execute test plans against scope driven development plans.
- Investigate, log, track, prioritise and co-ordinate the re-test of bugs and defects.
- Assist with co-ordination of testing across IT department, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Maintain clear and accurate test records.
- Provide weekly testing status report for team sprint meetings.
- Testing within Microsoft environment (Visual Studio)
- Assist in training internal UAT testers in best practice testing and reporting practices.