IT Service Delivery Lead
Bristow Holland have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Lead to join a global business in Ipswich on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
As the IT Service Delivery Lead you will oversee the delivery of IT services to customers – both internal and external. Responsible for ensuring that the IT delivery team meets the quality, cost, and time expectations of the business.
Key accountability is budgeting, procurement, service levels and general IT provision including projects to be completed on behalf of the global principal.
- Responsibility for three teams – Service Delivery, IT & Security and Change Control that make up the IT Delivery function.
- Lead the IT delivery function to ensure structures and plans are aligned to achieving the commercial output required to contribute to overall business goals.
- As a member of the IT Senior Leadership Team ensure strategies are aligned to IT and Business Transformation goals.
- Ensure that the IT Delivery utilise their expertise to contribute to IT department projects.
- Provide strong stakeholder engagement to partner and influence direction and achieve the strategic results.
- Identify and lead opportunity of change to improve quality and standards.
- Work in partnership to secure the procurement requirements that contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Lead the risk Management and ensure the risk register is accurate. Providing and leading initiatives that minimise risk.
- Ensure all IT policies are fit for purpose and the business understands and complies with the parameters.
- A proven IT professional who has a track record of running successful IT departments.
- Strong engaging leadership skills – calm under pressure and with the ability to motivate and bring together various teams.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage multiple workstreams aligned to strategies
- Proven level of IT procurement and IT financial management experience
- ITIL qualified and demonstratable success in applying ITIL disciplines
- Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role
- Best in class written and verbal communication skills
- A customer facing / customer service mindset
- Buy or Sell Holiday
- Cycle to Work
- Discount Scheme
- Enhanced Holiday
- Free breakfast-Fruit-Drinks
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Death in Service
- Team Lunches
- Nights Out
- Work From Home
Apply for IT Service Delivery Lead now
"*" indicates required fields