Bristow Holland have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a nationwide business based in Ipswich.
In this role you will be part of the infrastructure team which installs and maintains both On Premises & Cloud infrastructure hardware, software & services as part of the larger IT team. The IT Team is responsible for all aspects of IT across the business, covering User Support, Infrastructure, Network, Security, Data and Development Teams.
You will be working alongside other Infrastructure team members to both act as 3rd line support to our service desk and resource to projects deploying new services in accordance with best practices and other established business requirements. Expand the use of collaboration & communication technologies within the business making best use of the O365 application stack and other technologies to drive greater levels of collaboration and productivity as well as managing relationships with 3rd party consultants and service providers.
- 3rd line IT support and liaising with 3rd party support.
- Configuring Office 365 collaboration technologies including SharePoint and Teams.
- Deploying collaboration technologies to users.
- Deploying and maintaining all meeting room Audio Visual equipment.
- Maintaining telephony system within Teams.
- Managing 3rd party relationships used to deploy and maintain services.
- Assisting with project work as required.
- Working in an Enterprise IT environment
- Configuring and maintaining an Office 365 environment
- Telephony in Teams
- Supplying support to users
- Leading deployment projects
- Working in Hybrid Exchange environment
- Experience of meeting room AV technology
- Enhanced Holiday
- Work From Home
- Nights Out
- Team Lunches
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer now
"*" indicates required fields