As an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will deliver IT Infrastructure, Network and Server projects and manage the day to day operations of the IT infrastructure. You’ll be working in a large team implementing and managing the infrastructure to ensure the core IT across all sites of the organisation is stable and is developed according to the needs of the business.
- Act as third line support for infrastructure, device management or end user productivity services across the business.
- Successfully deliver Infrastructure projects.
- Day to day administration of all hardware, software and network services.
- Understanding and experience of SLA management.
- Create and maintain operational procedures, configuration, and technical documentation to a high standard.
- Resolve complex technical faults maximising the use of any resource available.
- To manage infrastructure in accordance with industry best practice.
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation experience such as Hyper-V or VMWare
- Citrix or Remote Desktop Services (RDS) experience.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer now
"*" indicates required fields