Infrastructure Project Engineer
Bristow Holland have an excellent Infrastructure Project Engineer position to join a global business based in Bury St Edmunds who are offering 80% remote work.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and troubleshooting solutions for customers, with a focus on core Microsoft technologies and ideally networking configuration experience.
You will have a strong background in core Microsoft technologies, including Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, and Intune. Experience of complimentary solutions such as products from Sophos, VMware and Dell is highly desirable.
- Troubleshoot issues, deploy equipment, and assist other team members with project tasks either remotely or on a customer’s site.
- Work with project management to plan and execute project tasks in an efficient manner with clear communication.
- Implement Microsoft Cloud based solutions for customers, including Office 365 and Intune/Endpoint Manager.
- Migrate/build customer systems in/to Azure; including re-configuring or re-designing elements where required.
- Assist engineering with developing methods to deploy devices for customer projects, using automation, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
- Act as a point of escalation for technical queries from other teams within the business.
- Work with network engineering to provide systems level expertise on network related elements of work or issues.
- Strong and proven technical background; troubleshooting problems and working on solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of working closely with project management to deliver a technical solution.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Office 365.
- Active Directory.
- Virtualisation experience with ideally Hyper-V.
- Understanding of basic networking technologies; VLANs, switching, routing, DNS and DHCP.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Annual Bonus
- Enhanced Holiday
- Pool Table
- Table Football
- Team Lunches
- Nights Out
- Work From Home
Apply for Infrastructure Project Engineer now
"*" indicates required fields