IT Support Engineer
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a growing business based in Southwold who are offering 50% remote work.
This is a newly created role reporting to the IT Manager as the company and group increases it’s focus and investment in IT systems and infrastructure to support it’s growth plans.
The objective is to be the first point of contact for all IT issues, security incidents and requests from within the business, aiming towards a first time resolution with escalation to resolver groups or external IT support partners as required.
- Provide deskside and remote IT support to the Group business user base.
- Manage service & security incidents within a service desk ticketing solution to agreed processes, fulfilling the escalation process to 3rd line infrastructure, application support and 3rd party support resolver groups.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly system check processes.
- Administering Active Directory and Microsoft 365 accounts together with the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Monitor and manage web and email security filter rules within company guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge base, via written processes and procedures.
- Active Directory
- Windows 10 and 11 operating systems
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written, communications and documentation skills.
- Communicate with all levels of staff within the business and our external 3rd partners.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Microsoft 365 support experience.
- Basic network knowledge.
- CompTIA or other role appropriate qualifications.
- Nights Out
- Team Lunches
- Work From Home
- Enhanced Holiday
Apply for IT Support Engineer now
"*" indicates required fields