Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Bristow Holland have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading technology organisation based in Bury St Edmunds. This role offers hybrid working with one day in the office.
For this crucial position you will collabrate with the engineering team and focus on various areas, such as Cloud Operations, DevOps, and IT infrastructures/operations, with a primary objective of planning and transitioning to a Cloud environment whilst maintaining a secure and scalable infrastructure for the organisation.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual with a track record of successfully leading infrastructure projects and a drive for innovation.
- Leads in management, design, building and deployment of Cloud server infrastructure (Azure).
- Deployment and configuration of DevOps pipelines, code repositories, automated testing.
- Oversee and manage the design, deployment, and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, storage, and applications.
- Identify and troubleshoot infrastructure issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation of infrastructure configurations, processes, and procedures to support efficient and effective management and maintenance of systems.
- Mentor and train other members of the team to develop their skills and expertise.
- Cloud experience with either Azure or AWS
- Strong knowledge of IaC (ARM/Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Experience with Networking, IAM, AAD, RBAC, Storage..
- Expertise in IT infrastructure transformation for multi tenancy and LAMP stacks (MariaDB) based systems..
- Working knowledge of API gateways.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer now
"*" indicates required fields