Junior SRE Engineer
Bristow Holland have an exciting opportunity for a Junior SRE Engineer to join an excellent Software as a service (SaaS) business based in Chelmsford on a 50% remote basis.
You will join an established team to assist with day to day running of their cloud platform, project tasks and future research work to move the platform forward with technological advances.
- Assisting with day to day running and maintenance of the cloud platform.
- Triaging and reacting to automated monitoring alerts.
- Assisting the team with support ticket escalations
- Researching new technologies and how they would assist progressing and management of the platform
- Deploying new customer environments and upgrading existing ones
- Creation and management of automated reporting
- Assisting the team with stress testing of the platform and application
- Documenting processes and procedures followed by the team
- Being part of the incident management process
- Experience with Linux based systems.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Experience in configuration management technology such as Terraform and Ansible
- Good working knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with git-based workflows and repositories
- Experience of firewalls and rule management
- Good working knowledge of networking including VPNs, Private WAN, VLAN’s and VRFs
- Industry relevant technical certifications such as MCSA, LPIC, CCNA, CompTIA or an relevant NVQ
- Database (NoSQL) skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes such as change management
- Buy or Sell Holiday
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Death in Service
- Nights Out
- Work From Home
Apply for Junior SRE Engineer now
"*" indicates required fields