Bristow Holland have an excellent ERP Manager opportunity to join a global business based in Colchester.
The ERP Manager is responsible for the leadership of the ERP team as well as the delivery of the core business reporting toolset, interfaces between business systems and end to end delivery of IT solutions to the business. This individual will need to demonstrate strong business partnering and drive to deliver high quality results to tight timescales in a complex organization.
- Leadership of the ERP team, contributing to IT functional decision making and supporting the head of business systems.
- Fully immersive experience of manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (ideally IFS but knowledge of other ERP systems would still be useful)
- Provide Training and advice in system functionality and processes.
- Partner with subject matter experts from various functions, to identify and implement process improvements and drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Participate in global IT projects, such as Implementations and Upgrades, taking ownership for work packages or sub projects.
- Lead in the evaluation, testing, and implementation of new modules and functionality within the ERP system.
- Broad experience of ERP System Support or Systems Analysis Experience
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Knowledge and experience of working to project methodology best practices i.e., Prince 2
- Experience with reporting packages such as Crystal, PowerBI et
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and Oracle /PL/SQL
- Process Mapping and Business Analysis Techniques
- Enhanced Holiday
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Death in Service
- Nights Out
- Work From Home
Apply for ERP Manager now
"*" indicates required fields